Do you want to sell a house for cash in Phoenix AZ?
If so, read the rest of this article to learn about our local home buying program here at Cowley Home Buyers and how it works.
Here at Cowley Home Buyers, we’re an established home buying company based in Az. If you’d rather connect with us over the phone and talk about our local home buying program, give us a call! You can reach us at (480) 744-5941.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with us to sell your local Phoenix house fast.
Advantages of Working With A Professional Home Buying Company When You Sell A House For Cash In Phoenix AZ
You have a few options when you sell your house here in our local market.
You can sell the house yourself, list it with an agent, or sell it to a reputable professional home buyer like Cowley Home Buyers.
Here are a few of the advantages of working with a local professional home buying service.
- Convenience of the sale – Our company will buy your house “as is”, meaning you will not need to spend more money for repairs, you won’t need to fix it up, or worry about making it “pretty” for a showing. The sale will be on the timeline you pick (we can close in as little as 7 days) and have cash in your hand immediately.
- Avoid traditional buyer loan complications – When you sell a house for cash in Phoenix through our “cash for houses” program, you avoid the complications that come with a traditional home buyers loan application. Your buyer may not get the loan approval when it was anticipated or they may change their mind altogether. Since Cowley Home Buyers and our local partners use our own cash to buy houses, we can close quickly and aren’t at the mercy of banks. This means a faster closing with less hassle than going the traditional route.
- Speed of the sale – In many occasions, when we work with local home owners who need to sell a house for cash in Phoenix, they don’t have the luxury of waiting 6+ months to sell. It may be foreclosure, financial difficulty or even bankruptcy to cause sellers to look for a speedy process that will alleviate these problems. Once you accept the cash offer, we can close on the timeline that you want.
There are some very appealing pitches for contacting one of the “cash home buyers.” Here are some pros that may appeal to you.
Fast Home Offers
The big promise is that you can get an instant cash offer and find out how much you can get for your home right away.
Some may provide rapid offers. Others will want to speak on the phone and come out and inspect the property before they will make an offer. Either way, you won’t get a final offer until they perform a home inspection.
Fast Home Sales
Another big lure of this way to sell a home is the speed. It’s nice to know that your closing is coming up, and you can make new life plans. True all-cash buyers can typically close within a few days, providing they can get any title work, insurance, appraisals, and inspections done, and the closing agent can accommodate the closing.
No Repairs or Home Staging
These buyers typically won’t require any repairs or updates to be made. This helps many homeowners who are selling because they are tight on money or are losing homes to foreclosure.
They will not give you any extra credit for staging the home and making it prettier. They are planning on doing that themselves, and their design ideas are probably a lot different than yours. This saves you from putting money into a property you’re just trying to sell.
Able to Sell in Difficult Circumstances
Many of these investors may buy your home in challenging scenarios that turn off other buyers or in which no lenders will loan a buyer money to purchase the house.
- Homes with title flaws
- Homes with large amounts of past due taxes and fees
- Burned out or storm-damaged homes
- Properties with illegal conversions or code violations
- Homes requiring major repairs
You can reach these buyers online through the MLS or your Realtor’s contacts too. However, some of these cash buyers specialize in purchasing deeply distressed properties.
Should You Sell Your House for Cash? The Cons
Should you sell your house for cash? Before saying yes, you should know the potential disadvantages to selling to these buyers.
Need To Sell A House For Cash In AZ?
Get A Fast, Fair No Obligation Cash Offer Today!
Phoenix area home owners work with us for many reasons including convenience, speed and less hassle than the traditional “list it with an agent” route.
For more information on how you can sell your house quickly for cash in Phoenix AZ, call us today at (480) 744-5941 and one of our local representatives will assist you with a cash offer at hand or you can simply fill out our online form and we shall get back to you promptly.